I created this blog to update all on my artistic ventures, post photos of my works in progress, finished pieces, inspiration, ideas, artists I've been looking at, and (fingers crossed) photos from exhibitions in which my art is featured. Recently, I have been getting back into creating ceramic sculptures at Lamp Light Studio in Overland, MO. My goals include; produce a lot, enter art exhibitions in the surrounding area, create a beefy portfolio, apply to graduate programs, and the ultimate goal is get my masters degree. Unfortunately, this will not happen over night nor will it be easy, but I am not going to give up!
Just wanted to jot a quick blog as to explain what I am trying to do. Photos to come!! For now, if you want to check out what I have been up to check me out on Intsagram: @ruthiejeankahl, Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ruthiejeankahl?ref=tn_tnmn or Twitter: @ruthiejeankahl.
No comments:
Post a Comment